Schedule Your Appointment

If for some reason you fail to renew your Concealed Weapon License by its expiration date, keep in mind that it can be renewed up to six (6) months beyond the expiration date. However, there is a late fee of $15 for renewing after the expiration date. A Concealed Weapon License that has been expired for longer than six months cannot be renewed. If you fail to renew within that six-month period after expiration, you will have to apply for a new license. You cannot carry a concealed weapon or firearm after your license has expired.

Approximately 150 days prior to the expiration date of your license, the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services will send you the renewal notice. You may mail your renewal notice with payment to the address listed on the notice, or you may fast track your renewal in person at our main office at 3291 East Tamiami Trail in Naples by making your appointment here.

If you choose to fast track your renewal at our office, all you have to do is make an appointment by clicking here. On your appointment day, bring your unsigned renewal form with you. We will take your picture, and securely submit your renewal package to the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services for final approval and issuance. Please note that there is a $12 convenience fee for this service, which is in addition to the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services’ licensing fee. Cash, check, and credit cards accepted. Please note: If paying by credit card, our third-party payment processor will charge a 2.50% convenience fee.

Make sure to bring all of the required information with you so that you may submit your renewal package in person using our fast-track process. All of this information may be found on your Concealed Weapon License and your renewal notice.

Required Information for Renewals
1. Your Concealed Weapon License Number or Concealed Weapon License Renewal Notice
2. State issued Photo ID that includes full name and date of birth
3. Legal name change documentation if applicable i.e. marriage certificate, court records, etc.